1 Month "BEST Method" Exercise Challenge- Evolution 1
- The following are the 10 “BEST Method” Workout Sessions.
- Each session increases in difficulty.
- Each session comprises of 4 separate exercises. These four exercises are the FIRST EVOLUTION. Each month, a new evolution will be introduced.
- Each exercise should be completed to failure and then repeated once all four exercises have been completed.
- If you feel like an exercise is too easy- challenge yourself by going lower, doing more repetitions but at a faster pace, doing less repetitions at a slower rate, holding the movement at a challenging position, or doing slow negative phases of the movement for ultimate strength improvements.
- If you have gotten to a level that you don’t feel ready for, do the previous workout a couple more times until you have the confidence to move to the next level. Safety first! Quick progression can lead to injury- give your body time to adapt.
- Take a break when you need one, or push through for 25 minutes for a cardio burn.
- How many sets of each exercise can you do? How many repetitions of each exercise can you do?
Chat with a "BEST Method" Personal Trainer
Please leave a comment below the videos on Youtube to interact with a “BEST Method” Personal Trainer. If you need any extra guidance or have a question, we are here for you!
- This can be done 2 to 3 times a week.
- 10 total sessions per month. If you are advancing quickly, redo one of the exercise sessions from that week to add some progress and calorie burn.
- We recommend the 2x a week for the first 3 weeks and 3x a week for the final week of the month.
- Set a timer for 25 minutes and track how many times you got through each series of 4 exercises.